7-8 Norfolk Court
Tel: 028 9442 8264
Fax: 028 9442 8264
Monica Diamond Centre Manager 028 9442 8264
Susan McKinley A&DC Steering Group Member 028 9448 7034
- Formed by a Social Worker a Community Psychiatric Nurse and an Occupational Therapist in 1978 to address the issue of social isolation faced by individuals who suffered from mental health problems and were no longer in hospital.
- Opened in 1989, located in an area of need next to a Mental Health Hostel in Rathenraw estate.
- Rehability provides a 365 day a year service.
- Relief of sickness and promotion, protection and preservation of health and well being for people aged 16 and over with chronic mental health illness are its main objectives.
- The community centre strives to advance education and to relieve financial hardship amongst its members in Antrim and the surrounding area.
Registered with www.justgiving.com for online donations